Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Miss Fall

Just want you to know that whatever is in our past, I can remember it but it doesn't hurt me anymore. It's true, if you'll learn to love more and just let yourself be hurt, there's no hurt in the end, only love. To be honest with you, I didn't care if you were pushing me away. Because I'm never a quitter when it comes to our friendship. I believe then, that everything would be okay about us. And it happened. I know that we have a lot of differences but that fact didn't make me love you any less. I just love you for who you are.

I still do not fully understand the reasons of your actions towards me before. However, it doesn't mean that much to me right now. The only thing I care about is you and me getting old together, just like what you said. Don't feel bad for hurting me. Everyone has his/her own childishness. I have it, too. And I admit I may have also caused you pain, I am sorry.


 I'm the type of person who often sets boundaries between me and other people but. . . I'm totally myself when I'm with you. And it's because you always let me be.

                 

                                                                                       With love

No comments:

Post a Comment